Registered Nurse Home Health
Dallas Haven Home Health Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
DALLAS HAVEN IS SEEKING A FULL TIME RN IN NORTH DALLAS AND OFFERING $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
This position is a per visit rate position.
General Summary: Administer nursing care for clients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, clients, and their families, and the referring agency.Patient Population: Geriatric patients in a home bound setting
Supervision: LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
• Two (2) year experience as an RN in a clinical care setting.
• Preferred, Home health experience.
• Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
• If required to make visits, Hepatitis profile.
• Must read, write and comprehend English.
• Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
• Preferred, BSN.
- Manage patient load for continue home care
- Promote /exemplify Company mission, vision and values at all times.
- Complete initial and ongoing assessments to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of home health clients. Completes assessments at appropriate time points, including OASIS.
- Regularly re-evaluate the client's nursing needs and evaluates the outcomes of care.
- ???????Assists clients in the recovery or maintenance of life functions; prevent illness and relapse of illness.
- Develop, initiate, and revise the Plan of Care (POC) as necessary to ensure quality and continuity of care. Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Plans for discharge of the client from services.
- Provide effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals. Regular participation in Case Conference.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precaution in coordination/performing client cares activities to protect both client and staff (OSHA).
- Coordinate services and informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the client's condition and needs.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payers.
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner to assure compliance with company policy.
- Supervise, teach and provide clinical direction to other nursing personnel (ex. LVN/LPN, HHA, CNA, etc).
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to clients and their families as assigned.
- Demonstrate commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Two (2) year experience as an RN in a clinical care setting
Prefer one (1) year home health experience
Benefits - Full
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Do you have at least two years experience as a RN in a clinical care setting?
Do you have Home Health experience as a RN?
Are you applying for a Full Time position?
You understand the position is traveling from patient's to patient's home?
Do you have proper transportation for the position?
Do you have a current RN License for the state you are applying or a compact license which includes the state you are applying?
Have you previously worked for Complete Home Care, Florida, Beyond Faith Home Health, Texas, Haven Home Care, Texas or CareFirst Home Care, Nevada?
Have you previously applied directly to any of the above agencies?
Do you understand the pay is Per Visit pay model?
Have you worked using the Per Visit Pay model previously?
Why we're a great company
At LifeCare Home Health, we strive to help you recover safely and independently in the environment you feel most comfortable in your home. Our caregivers work with your physician and provide care planned specifically for your needs. Our care is designed to help you take control of your treatment, prevent future declines in your health and improve your safety at home.
?LifeCare clinicians visit your home to deliver customized, physician-prescribed care after a hospital stay, illness, or injury to help you rehabilitate and achieve your optimal level of independence or to proactively manage chronic conditions to help prevent avoidable hospitalizations.