Job code: #11014
Administrative Assistant (Entry-Level)
A modern financial firm in Irving, TX is in need of a Financial Administrative Assistant.
This is an entry-level position and the perfect opportunity for a motivated admin to expand their skillset and support an awesome team!
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree, 1+ years as admin, and prior calendar/scheduling experience.
• Answer and screen all incoming calls and distribute messages to the appropriate destination.
• Handle all inquiries from customers and provide information about the company as needed.
• Assist the Director of Operations with the management of the office calendars, team events, and meetings.
• Schedule client meetings and confirm the appointment time and day.
• Track meetings and calls utilizing Salesforce tasks and households.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Advisers.
• Assist with the management of client files to ensure they are updated and accurate.
• Record and save client communication log entries.
• Create and mail packages and documents via FedEx per Adviser requests.
• Send gifts or birthday cards to clients.
• Update Salesforce to ensure all contacts are current and accurate.
• Order and manage office supplies.
• Assist in the on-boarding of new Advisers.
• Manage time effectively to ensure availability for additional administrative projects.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1+ years of front desk/admin experience.
• Experience with calendars and scheduling.
• Experience handling a multi-line phone system.
• Proficient in Google Apps.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Prior experience with Salesforce is a plus.
• Excellent time management with the ability to be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Ability to monitor confidential records and operations.
• Effective listening and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Professional communication skills with the ability to relay information accurately.
Job code: #11014
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at 214-954-0700.