Paid Media Strategist (Bilingual - Spanish)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Dallas Mavericks marketing team is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator.
An ideal candidate will drive the execution of projects and campaigns ensuring that objectives are met within time and resource constraints. This position will have visibility into all marketing projects and campaign activities and is expected to confidently provide status updates to all levels of management and be present at department events.
This candidate will support departments with the collection and documentation of all business and technical requirements collected during the planning and analysis phase, ensuring that the requirements stay within scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This Team Member will implement the Company’s Paid Media Strategy, generating revenue, supporting omnichannel commerce, developing brand awareness, and encouraging brand advocacy via our social and digital marketing campaigns.
- The Manager – Paid Social Media Marketing will drive the social strategy with partners in eCommerce, and Category Marketing, ensuring that paid social and digital is a revenue driver across platforms.
- Develop paid strategy across all major social platforms and digital assets utilizing best practices, performance data, and market results.
- Work with platform partners to understand all ad units on the platforms, what’s working for our brand, and what innovation will apply to our business strategies.
- Partner with Media Agency and Social Platforms to design campaign strategies, analyze performance, and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Analyze audience performance, campaign performance, and creative performance to drive ongoing test and learn agenda.
- Develop presentation briefs, input job requests, and export creative assets to media partners for trafficking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail while prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and resilience navigating change, while working under tight deadlines and balance priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Digital Media, User-experience, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 5+ years of Paid media experience at a major brand or agency
- Minimum Special Certifications or technical skills
- MS Office Proficient including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Analytic tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics
- Must be bilingual in Spanish – Proficient (Reading, Writing, & Communication)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of Social Ad Manager platforms
- Working understanding of multiple ad types of social platforms and digital display assets
- Digital Marketing experience delivering content, media plans, reporting, and optimization.
- Must possess superb communication skills, be personable, professional and have solid presentation skills.
The Dallas Mavericks is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get fresh Bilingual Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.