Intern - Partnerships
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Dallas Mavericks is looking for qualified applicants to experience a professional work environment by assisting the Corporate Partnerships department with a variety of independent and group projects.
*Paid internship. No other employee benefits and relocation expenses will not be covered.*
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the corporate partnerships team in coordinating and executing sponsor-related retail and community promotions and programs
- Help with set-up, storage, distribution and collection of point-of-purchase materials and sort mail/entries for sponsor promotions
- Assist in working with other internal departments (Creative Services, Public Relations, and Customer Relations) on various projects
- Fulfill prizes to various contest winners
- Manage and track inventory of sponsor collateral material
- Assemble/gather/purchase props for in-game promotions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Jr. or 4-year college with a preferred concentration in Sports Marketing/Management, Business/Marketing, or Advertising If applying for college credit you must be able to provide proof that credit will be earned toward your course of study (from school/registrar).
- Must be proficient Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects at once, and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work closely with other employees, vendors, fans and customers.
The Dallas Mavericks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get fresh Freudenberg NOK jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.