Construction Project Manager
- $52,000 to $75,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are a Boston-based Real Estate Development Company.
Dalfior Development, Inc has over two decades in the Real Estate Industry. We manage multiple projects simultaneously offering a diversified portfolio of success. The company built several remodel projects, multi-units, commercial and many of the finest luxury custom homes in Boston and surroundings areas. Reliability, productivity and hard work are some of our values.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional full-time Project Manager to manage high end residential new construction and renovation projects. The ideal candidate will have some experience in construction project management. This is a great opportunity for career growth; Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills are a must. Applicant must be self-motivated, well organized, and schedule orientated.
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process including:
- Pre-construction planning to develop project goals, processes, and schedules.
- Manage and monitor schedules, and critical deadlines;
- Subcontractor coordination;
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations;
- Ensure projects are completed on-time and to company’s quality standards;
This position will be 70% on the job site and 30% at the office. We provide a car for field work.
Some of our job sites are located in Newton, Lexington, Wellesley, Needham, East Boston, Dorchester, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and construction/project management software
- 1+ years Professional Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of building trades and techniques;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects;
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with subcontractors, architects, and interior designers;
- Self-motivated with good management skills;
- Professional manner and disposition with positive can-do attitude;
- Driven, energetic, passionate, enthusiastic, self-starter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary plus Bonus
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- English (Required)
- Bilingual is also Great
Work Location: In person
and also entry level condos and apartments Building. We are looking for a team player that is looking to Grow with the Company.
470 West BroadwayBoston, MA
Get fresh Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.