Dal-Tile Elk Grove Village, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Offer contingent on Drug Test and Background check
- M-F, Occasional Saturday, 8am to 5pm
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Operates forklift equipment
- Operates overhead crane.
- Countertop Slab handling required, training provided.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Processes daily orders for samples.
- Picks and prepares samples for shipment to customers, sales reps, and Stone Centers.
- May assist in creating sample boards.
- Cutting samples required.
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent experience; Certified Forklift Operator
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, fluency in English, detail oriented, and safety conscious.
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Dal-Tile