Entry Level Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Account Service Rep to join our TEAM! The Account Service Rep will increase dealer product sales within assigned territory. Improve existing business through current Dealers with a focus on the “Streamline” program and in line with Corporate and Regional objectives. Develop new business within territory. Work with Regional Sales Management and Corporate Dealer Sales Management to enhance Dealer sales, product mix and overall profitability.
- Enters all call reports within Salesforce CRM
- Maintains call cadence thru A/B/C/D customer segmentation
- Services existing Streamline Dealers by making sales calls, developing business relationships, keeping them apprised of products, product promotions merchandizing programs, and training dealer retail sales associates.
- Prospects, secures, and registers new Streamline dealers.
- Works with Streamline Dealers to specify Dal-Tile products on their residential new and remodel projects.
- Maintains Streamline samples and merchandise to position our products as “go to” for the dealer retail sales associates.
- Presents product knowledge seminars to Dealers during their regular sales meetings.
- Reviews, monitors, and tracks product usage by Dealer and provide follow-up data to GSM.
- Establishes working relationship with all dealer customers to ensure complete working knowledge of their business practices and/or protocol and has a total working knowledge of all our marketing support materials and how they can best be utilized.
- Communicates merchandizing trends and competitive products and product-forecasting needs to GSM.
- Performs all other assigned duties as required.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision
- High School Diploma required,
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience highly preferred
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate solid time management and organizational skills.
- Has proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to frequently lift 50 pounds
Why work for us?!
- We are an industry leader! Who doesn't want to say they have built a thriving career within an industry leading company.
- Forbes released its 2017 list of best American employers. https://www.forbes.com/best-employers/list/3/#tab:rank
- We are #5 among manufacturing companies on the list: https://www.forbes.com/best-employers/list/#tab:rank_industries:Engineering%2C%20Manufacturing
- Here’s Forbes’ article on the process and the top companies:HTTPs://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2017/05/09
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Apply now »
We go to market with the four strongest brands in our industry — Daltile, American Olean, and Marazzi. Each brand offers a comprehensive line of fashionable, high-quality tile products in a range of colors, textures and finishes. We’re not just selling incredibly stylish tile products, we’re helping to build our customers’ livelihoods — and that’s an incredible responsibility.
Dal-TileWhy Work Here?
Customer loyalty is the key to our success and in providing customers with the best value, we grow successful careers here. Join us!
Our team at Dal-Tile Corporation, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries, manufactures, distributes and markets high-quality ceramic tile and natural stone products. We are the largest ceramic tile manufacturer in the U.S. and one of the largest tile manufacturers in the world, employing over 10,000 associates! When you join Dal-Tile, you become a part of a culture that’s about serving customers exceptionally. Our customers are tile contractors, interior designers, architects, homebuilders and more. We have a shared passion for being their number one resource, to help them grow their businesses. We go to market with the four strongest brands in our industry — Daltile, American Olean, and Marazzi. Each brand offers a comprehensive line of fashionable, high-quality tile products in a range of colors, textures and finishes. We’re not just selling incredibly stylish tile products, we’re helping to build our customers’ livelihoods — and that’s an incredible responsibility.
4400 US HWY 80 E STE 140 MesquiteMesquite, TX