Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Daltile is seeking a Customer Service Representative II that ensures effective and efficient coordination between The Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. This dynamic team member will quickly process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. This experienced representative will establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals. A significant level of interpersonal and communication skills is required for success in this role.
The major functions are:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all entry and intermediate-level tasks
- Facilitates communications between various Customer Service Operations work groups.
- Applies solid knowledge of business concepts, procedures, and practices, and a complete understanding of fundamentals in a functional area, and
- working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Performs complex assignments usually without established procedures. Assignments require considerable judgment, initiative, creativity and
- leadership in troubleshooting, suggesting alternatives and making recommendations for continuous quality improvement.
- Plans and organizes non-routine tasks with w/approval. Establishes priorities of work assignments.
- Solves a wide range of complex problems requiring advanced interpretation of generally defined procedures and practices. Selects methods and
- practices to obtain imaginative, thorough, and practical solutions to questions.
- Understands the organizational structure and key roles of teams. Maintains general knowledge of products/services associated with area and
- employees involved with specific product lines and services.
- Limited supervision. Receives no appreciable instruction on routine work and general instruction on new lines of work or special assignments.
- Serves as backup to at least two specialized functions in the team.
- Ability to train other CSRs.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Must be available to work rotating shifts
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- 2 or more years of call center or customer service experience
- Customer account management experience preferred
- Flooring industry experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required
- Good voice quality that is conversational and professional
- Must have the ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem-solving skills is required
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Moderate level of computer skills – Word, Excel, and database experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We go to market with the four strongest brands in our industry — Daltile, American Olean, and Marazzi. Each brand offers a comprehensive line of fashionable, high-quality tile products in a range of colors, textures and finishes. We’re not just selling incredibly stylish tile products, we’re helping to build our customers’ livelihoods — and that’s an incredible responsibility.
Dal-TileWhy Work Here?
Customer loyalty is the key to our success and in providing customers with the best value, we grow successful careers here. Join us!
Our team at Dal-Tile Corporation, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries, manufactures, distributes and markets high-quality ceramic tile and natural stone products. We are the largest ceramic tile manufacturer in the U.S. and one of the largest tile manufacturers in the world, employing over 10,000 associates! When you join Dal-Tile, you become a part of a culture that’s about serving customers exceptionally. Our customers are tile contractors, interior designers, architects, homebuilders and more. We have a shared passion for being their number one resource, to help them grow their businesses. We go to market with the four strongest brands in our industry — Daltile, American Olean, and Marazzi. Each brand offers a comprehensive line of fashionable, high-quality tile products in a range of colors, textures and finishes. We’re not just selling incredibly stylish tile products, we’re helping to build our customers’ livelihoods — and that’s an incredible responsibility.
44 Miller Lane Suite 20 Williston VT 05495Burlington, VT