SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities for the Service Technician is to provide service to Universal Hydraulics customers in repairs, maintenance of vehicles, repairs, maintenance, refurbishing or rebuilding of equipment of products. The Service Technician must always exhibit positive and effective interaction with all Universal Hydraulics customers, associates and vendors.
- Flexible Daytime Hours (No nights or weekends)
- Competitive Pay
- Potential for Service Bonuses
- Tool Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement (Qualification Required)
- Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Commit and uphold the Universal Hydraulics safety commitment in all actions and communications as it applies in our safety manuals and procedures.
- Create and maintain accurate service and repair documents for all work to be performed.
- Use and understand all documents, forms and procedures as they apply.
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and compressed air systems.
- Service and repair on-road, off-road mobile equipment and industrial fluid power systems.
- Service and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders and all other system components requiring attention.
- Refurbish, rebuild and replace required components to restore equipment to required working condition.
- Perform welding and fabrication tasks as the project requires.
- Attend the required training programs on products, services and self-development programs offered by or through Universal Hydraulics
- Maintaining a clean work area for safety and to expedite project completion.
- Able to work overtime, travel and work an occasional on-call shift.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned by the management.
Advance knowledge of troubleshooting, repair, and installation of hydraulics, compressed air and mechanical systems; proficient in basic hydraulic plumbing, welding and mechanical fabrication. Ability to read and understand hydraulic, electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics; ability to learn lathes, milling machines, drill presses, hydraulic press and similar equipment. Professional, superior customer service, strong motivation and ability to work independently, high level of integrity and ethical values, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), basic computer skills or ability to learn for record keeping, clean driving record, ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis, consistently use arms and legs with full-range of motion, frequent stooping, bending, squatting and kneeling, exert push and pull forces.
Dakota Fluid PowerHastings, NE
ManufacturingView All Dakota Fluid Power Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.