Sales Admin Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Due to historic growth, Dakota Fluid Power, Inc. is currently seeking to fill an Administrative Assistant / Sales Support role within our Northern Region.
Responsibilities will include but, are not limited to:
- Perform day to day administrative duties of the Sales Departments across multiple branches.
- Providing quality administrative support to management, field sales team and support team members.
- Written and verbal communication through correspondence, including letters, e-mails, Instant Messenger, text, and phone.
- Managing computer filing system for documents and records including client database (CRM tool).
- Assist Sales Team with timely quote follow-up.
- Maintaining office and computer files.
- Office event coordination (bi-weekly sales meetings, supplier meetings, training.).
- Data entry for quotes and projects.
- Generate marketing letters to prospects on behalf of the Account Managers.
- Performing audits of current accounts to ensure proper contact information to ensure accuracy of key accounts.
- Perform routine outbound calls with dormant and/or underperforming accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter in a faced pace environment is a must.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Advanced computer skills, including, typing, emailing, Office, Outlook, Word, Xcel, Power Point, and CRM.
- High level of communication skills, including, written and verbal.
Dakota Fluid Power
AddressWest Fargo, ND
BusinessView all jobs at Dakota Fluid Power