Customer Service Representative (Hydraulic Sales)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibility for the CSR is to provide timely and professional customer service to Dakota Fluid Power customers, while also supporting DFP Sales through effective communication and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Answer all customer inquiries quickly and accurately in a positive manner
- Create a friendly and inviting working environment
- Responsible for assisting front counter customers including inspection of worn or damaged/defective parts, determine replacement parts, troubleshoot and research products and prices to best fit application
- Maintain clean organized showroom and replenish stock product as needed
- Generate quotes, enter orders, contact vendors, update records and track orders as necessary through the ERP system
- Work closing shift until 6pm one night each week
- Multitask on multiple projects at once
- Achieve productivity and sales goals
- Assist with mentoring and training new hires in the same department
- Attend product training and seminars if available
- Possibly work Saturdays as part of a rotation schedule
- Work with others to create a positive team environment
- Other duties assigned by Management
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Exceptional customer service, strong communication skills, self-directed, problem solving, listening and phone skills, computer proficiency, multitasking, basic understanding of hydraulics, works well under pressure, goal oriented and dedication to excellence.
Dakota Fluid PowerHastings, NE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.