Dakota Fence Company, a growing specialty contractor primarily involved in residential/commercial fence, commercial/residential playground construction as well as traffic control services is seeking Fence Installation Laborers. We provide services to home owners, commercial businesses and government entities. Our dedicated employees work from four facilities throughout ND and service five states. We invest in our people, our equipment, and our facilities to offer our clients the best value possible.
Ideal candidates will be motivated, self-starting individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Assist the Foreman in all aspects of fence, guardrail, permanent sign or playground installations
- Maintain excellent customer service and always put forth a positive company image
- Prepare the job site for installation, which may include digging holes and mixing concrete
- Load and unload tools, materials and equipment
- Operate various hand and power tools, skid steers, air hammers and/or forklifts
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Follow all safety and environmental policies of Dakota Fence
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fence, traffic control, playground or other construction experience preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer combination
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with good overall interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Willingness/ability to obtain a CDL/Class A Drivers License a plus
- Willingness to obtain CPSI Certification (Certified Playground Safety Inspector) a plus
Must have a valid driver’s license, be 18 years of age or older and have a favorable driving record. Dakota Fence Company is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a positon. Some travel may be required and will vary based on workload.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation and holiday pay. This is an external posting. EOE-Disabled Vets.
Job Type: Full-time
Dakota Fence Company
Why Work Here?
Dakota Fence, a family owned company, provides a stable work environment for our employees. This is evidenced by some who are still with the