Business Analyst level 2
Daj Consulting LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Business Analyst level 2
Location WMATA JGB, Washington DC
- Business analysis, test planning, test execution, bugs report and documentation.
- Documentation and user training support.
- Support analysis and requirements, testing, and training support for the changes that are required in GOTRS Web application for the Rail Operations Control Center.
- Lead the analysis of business processes and concept of operations (con ops) definition for web-based applications
- Use process modeling tools and techniques to document the As-Is and To-Be automated functions
- Document the functional requirements of the business application, including preparing detailed use cases and screen flow sequence diagrams using Visio and similar tools
- Prepare detailed user interface design specifications
- Prepare detailed test strategies, test plans and test cases, based on the functional specifications
- Participate in application testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test cases, test plans and tools to capture test results
- Prepare and maintain end user documentation and end user training materials
- Three (3) years of experience creating end user documentation for complex web-based applications
- Responsibility for the entire business analysis function on a complex web application development project, including responsibility for managing a team of at least two (2) business analysts
- A minimum of two years of experience with HP Quality Center, Test Director, and Load Runner
- Experience creating functional requirements and UI design specifications for mobile applications that run on all major mobile platforms
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience as a business analyst using process documentation and requirements tools such as UML, use case diagrams, flow diagrams, etc.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a senior team lead role on a complex web application development project
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Two years of experience with bug tracking and continuous integration software such as Bamboo, JIRA, Jenkins, Cruise Control .NET
- Certification as a Scrum Master
- Level 2: seven (7) or more years of relevant experience, team leadership experience and a Bachelor's degree
Daj Consulting LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Daj Consulting LLC