- Posted: 3 days ago
To create positive memories for all who touch DQ. To oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. To ensure restaurant is operated within guidelines established by owner. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.Requirements/Responsibilities
Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan’s expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price.
Ensure that every member of management and crew is trained and fully knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes, food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.
Business Planning -
1) Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner
Manage restaurant profit & loss to optimize sales and profit, analyzing COGS and taking corrective action if necessary, maintaining inventory, projecting restaurant demand changes throughout the year and adjusting labor accordingly, and ensuring that cash control/security procedures are followed. Prepare financial and sales forecasts and budgets, review financial reports regularly for variances, establish and monitor financial controls.
2) Develop and implement strategies to increase average meal checks and frequency of Fan visits.
Fan Service -
1) Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
2) Establish standards for the management team and crew to handle customer concerns.
3) Ensure that customer complaints are promptly and appropriately addressed to resolve the problem and ensure that each dissatisfied customer becomes a return Fan.
Understands the importance of speed of service and resolve bottlenecks in work flow.
4) Build relationships with return or preferred patrons.
Team Member Leadership
1) Accomplish store objectives by hiring, training, coaching and developing the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
2) Ensure thorough training and new hire orientations take place; clearly communicate job expectations; monitor each employee and manager’s performance and job contributions, provide ongoing and helpful feedback against expectations.
3) Responsible for effective scheduling and ensuring that the restaurant is properly staffed to drive sales volumes. Prepare crew members’ schedules and approve schedules completed by assistant managers to meet staffing requirements for different day parts and different seasonal demands, and to meet established labor goals.
4) Role model and enforce policies and procedures.
5) Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant staff to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximizing employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter.
Our team will review and reach out to connect via phone or email. Please don't call locations unless you have been contacted.
We can't wait to review your application!
Press the Apply button to get started now. If you don't already have a ZippyApp account, follow the on-screen instructions to create one
Dairy Queen Grill & Chill - Walnut Street
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?