Customer Service Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Specialist / Administrative Assistant – Crystal Lake, IL
Dairy Best Cheese, a specialty dairy manufacturer, distributor based in WI is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented team player(s). Our ideal candidate enjoys making a difference and the extra steps to take pride in their career. At Dairy Best Cheese we are energetic and passionate about what we do and we are seeking a qualified candidate who will share our vision, values and commitment to exceed our superior customer service.
Our successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be outcome-oriented. The ability to work Independently in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is second nature. They are able to juggle multiple projects with discretion and ease. Superb accuracy is essential to a day well preformed. We commit you will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities & Core Competencies:
- Order processing entry, follow through with attention to detail
- Scheduling inbound freight to ensure the on-time arrival of product with follow through, via email, phone and internet.
- Timely follow-up of priority orders and delivery appointments.
- Capable of learning new Products and inherent specifications
- Prepare, Modify Confidential Company Documents, i.e. Product Specifications, Nutritional and other detailed profiles of products and customers
- Able to wear more than one hat and switch gears for customer work completion as needed
- Attention and comprehension to detail
- Consideration / Anticipation of customer working details
- Detailed Data entry and Detailed Physical & Electronic File maintenance
- Communicate detailed, effective correspondence, memos and / or emails
- Possess Strong administrative skills
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Handle or assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Reviewing / responding to all emails
- Run occasional company errands to post office, UPS, supplies, etc..
- Interests Projects to improve office infrastructure and internal office operations.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. To 5 p.m.
- We will consider Part time and flex hours when initially noticed in the resume process
- Exceptional personable verbal and telephonic skills
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Inherent sense of negotiating skills with problem solving perceptions
- Self-Starter with superior organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good internet research skills with the big picture outlook
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Some college coursework or business vocational school education then preferred
- Previous experience in a small office and company favored
- 5+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- 3+ years of hands on customer service support experience
- Above average proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating and troubleshooting computer and standard office equipment issues
We offer attractive, competitive compensation that will commensurate with expierence. Benefits include medical insurance contributions, paid vacation, paid personal days and profit sharing. Please send detailed resume and salary history.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered. No phone call / inquires will be accepted. Please send detailed resume and salary history.
Dairy Best Cheese, INC
AddressCrystal Lake, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?