IT Systems Administrator
This IT Systems Administrator position is in Missoula, MT. A Relocation package is available.
Are you an IT Systems Administrator looking to live in beautiful Missoula, MT.?
Do you have Level I System Administration skills?
If so, we would love to talk to you.
To start the conversation, click the “Apply” button now!
Your new company:
We make the world's best bacon! And our people are the reason. Since 1893, Daily's® Premium Meats has focused on providing its customers with the finest processed meat products. Known for many years as "The Bacon Specialists." We now offer a complete line of foodservice hickory smoked hams, sausage links and patties, and other value-added pork products, in addition to an extensive line of raw and precooked bacon.
Your new Role:
You are responsible for supporting the information systems, and CAT2 functions within the Missoula processed meats plant. Electrical projects may include the installation of new electronic and electrical systems, troubleshooting, and repair of complex electrical and informational systems.
A day in the life of the IT Systems Administrator includes:
- You will maintain complex equipment, including CAT2 system devices, backbone network, ADP Timeclocks, Door access system, Security Cameras, automated equipment.
Your recipe for success:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals, building/equipment drawings, and schematics.
- Design, install, configure, and troubleshoot all IT-related systems and hardware and electronics as directed.
- Assist Information Services team with local and remote Windows support responsibilities.
- Assist and support the Information Services team in managing, monitoring and maintaining all the Company's computer systems.
- Design, install, configure and troubleshoot systems as directed.
- Serve as a Help Desk resource for resolving Windows, CAT2 System or other system issues, both during and after regular working hours.
What you need to succeed:
- Information Systems or Electronics degree preferred; minimum of three years' experience in the field required. We will work with a person who has a degree in progress.
- Strong experience using Active Directory, GPO.
- Microsoft SQL would be a plus.
- Level One System Administration skills to ensure infrastructure is deployed, maintained and configured quickly and efficiently while still adhering to our core infrastructure standards.
- The ability to improve efficiencies, scripting, automation, and real-world experience expertise to solve complex problems is equally important.
What you get in return:
Competitive salary with excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous PTO.
What you need to do now:
Click the “Apply” button!
Since 1893, at Daily's, we are looking for team members who want to make a difference, advance, and help us continue to be the best bacon in the business.
Daily’s Premium Meats is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: IT System Administrator, Systems Administration, Active Directory, GPO, MS SQL, Information Technology