This is a 3-month part-time paid internship at Dailylook.com
We are only accepting students who are in school, looking for experience and is interested in product photography. (We give school credit if needed).
This position is to assist the photo/marketing department of a growing popular Women’s Online Fashion Styling Company. Get hands-on experience in the Photo Department and to practice your education in the real field; be open and willing to learn and to be mentored by the photographer and the Marketing team with new techniques and the workflow of E-Commerce/Corporation Fashion Company.
Application must send a: Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio
- Mainly photographing products
- Follow procedures for naming, saving, archiving and transmitting photo files to the server and our admin site
- Digi-tech and maintaining the tethering process during product shoots
- Assist the creative team if needed during shoots and pre-productions
- Coordinate with studio and buying team to ensure all products have photos and are up to Dailylook’s standard
- Assist with image color/density correction and retouching
- Organizing all the assets in the server and external hard drive
- Work cross-functionally with other internal departments to edit photos for social media and marketing
- Operate and maintain photo equipment
- Currently Enrolled in Undergraduate School with a Major or Minor in Photography
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop & Bridge) and Capture One
- Knowledge in handling and troubleshooting Canon and studio equipment (Profoto)
- A strong interest in fashion/product photography, must be able to follow instruction and directions given by the photographers and the creative team.
- Driven and Hard Working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Have a great aesthetic eye for composition, design, and art