DAILYLOOK is a dynamic fashion startup that is one of LA’s fastest growing premium brands. We are seeking a creative photographer for a full-time in-house position to lead our weekly ecommerce and editorial photography. You can learn more about us here: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-awesome-startups-in-the-la-tech-scene-2012-7?op=1
And see our recent press mentions here:
This is a JR Photographer position within the creative studio. Candidate must be open and willing to grow with the Marketing team and understand the workflow of an E-Commerce/Corporation Fashion Company.
Application must include: A portfolio that reflects photography and retouching skills (both on model and product photography is preferable)
- Manage photoshoots in-studio (products, stills, flat lays, social) or on-location (Editorials, look books)
- Photographing mannequin products
- Follow procedures for naming + processing photo files
- Digi-tech and maintaining the tethering process during Photo-shoots
- Assist the creative team if needed during the shoots and pre-productions
- Retouch photo assets and color-correct images to match the physical product
- Work cross-functionally with other internal departments to edit photos for marketing, social media, and other campaigns
- Coordinate with studio and buying team to ensure all products have photos and are up to Dailylook standard
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
3+ years working in a fast-paced photo ecommerce studio environment
Great organizational, communication, and time management skills and detail-oriented
Work well in a collaborative environment
Passion for fashion, branding, and all things creative
Knowledge and experience with Photoshop and Lightroom
Expertise in various lighting techniques
What Will I Be Doing
Maintain and deliver accurate high quality imagery
Understanding of Shoot Guidelines and Lighting/ Equipment set ups
Respond quickly to fluctuating business workloads
Shooting models and product stills 4 days a week.
What Technical Skills Do I Need For The Job?
Strong photographic lighting knowledge and compositional skills.
Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
Strong on-set skills and attention to detail
Expert in Canon Cameras and Capture One
Understands Color Correction
Has proven experience to excel and thrive in a fast paced studio environment and has directed models in the past
Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume digital studio environment.
Please email with your resume and a link to your portfolio