Control System Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLC Controls System Technician
Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella of our parent company Daifuku, an international leader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipment including conveyors, sorters, pickers and
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for experienced Controls System Technicians to maintain and troubleshoot PLCs on material handling equipment at their location in Jefferson, GA!
- Up to $33.65/hr.!
- Comprehensive Benefits that including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Fulfillment Center!
- A Safety-First culture!
- Perform Allen Bradley (AB) PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
- Follow change management process and develop ad-hoc PLC ladder code change using Rockwell RSLogix family IDE’s (5000 preferred).
- Familiar with AB PLC processors (CompactLogix and ControlLogix preferred) and input/output modules. Knowledge of other non-AB control systems such as OPTO, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS would be a plus.
- Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation.
- Document control system and equipment configuration changes.
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components – photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers and encoders.
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read and use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet).
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Communication between ELS and vendors such as Intelligrated, Cognex, SICK, and Fives.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- 2+ years of control system working experience in Allen Bradley PLC based controls design, development, implementation and support.
- Flexibility with work hours and days (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation including holidays).
- Position is require to be on-call, including holidays and weekends.
- Experience with email and MS Excel.
- Experience in Allen Bradley (AB) PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
- 2+ years of schematic and diagram reading experience on control layout design.
- Up to 10% of regional travel is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We strive to provide our clients with Best in Class Facility Maintenance Solutions. If you would like to be a part of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companies in the world please Apply Now!
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact email@example.com.
This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
235 Hog Mountain Road JeffersonJefferson, GA
Get fresh Control Systems Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.