DAHLIN is currently accepting applications for our SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM in our IRVINE, CA office!
DAHLIN is a growing architecture and planning firm of 150+ multi-cultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
About Our Internships:
We offer PAID short-term summer internships. Being in a rewarding, creative atmosphere with our award-winning teams in our offices, interns can expect to work on a variety of tasks similar to entry-level staff, and the tasks will vary depending on our current needs. This is a great opportunity to make new connections and gain real-world experience!
About Your Qualifications:
Student Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited architecture school or program in the USA
- Completed the third-year of an undergraduate program OR entering an accredited graduate program in Fall 2020
- Good listening skills, willingness to learn from others, and strong follow-through
- Currently eligible to work in the USA.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Graphic and rendering skills using software such as Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp, 3DMax, Rhino
How to Apply:
Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We'll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship for an employment visa, now or in the future, is not available for this position. Non-local candidates will be considered; however, DAHLIN does not offer relocation benefits for summer internships.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.