Supply Chain Planner- Entry Level
Dahl Consulting Wayzata, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supply Chain Planner
Duration: 1 year, potential to get extended/hired on
Location: Wayzata, MN - Remote to start
This role will be a support role to help other Supply Planner's with projects, etc. Will be working on multiple projects along with support as needed. The idea candidate would be a professional in the supply & inventory planning space. Responsible for coordinating multiple products and sites all planning horizons. This includes: supply planning and inventory planning, & execution. Will also include customer & client interaction / business partnership, systems/data management, reporting & analysis.
- Evaluate short term supply constraints and escalate issues appropriately
- Scheduling for all bulk rail/truck/vessel contracts
- Manages inventory for group of products
- Creates orders for all shipments of group of product lines
- Update pipeline reports daily
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Min. 1 year experience in Supply Chain Planning- Supply, Demand, Production, MRP, Inventory Management.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated planning capability to successfully partner with sourcing, production, commercial teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics or Operations Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems would be helpful but not needed
Our core business is sourcing, qualifying and matching skilled talent for the right roles. We have an excellent team of experienced and friendly recruiters who share the same passion for building long-term, sustainable relationships with our clients, consultants and candidates. We understand speed-to-market is critical within our industry, and can compete with the best of them... We know this because we are among the best of them!
DAHL specializes in workforce process management, vendor management services, as well as sourcing and staffing services. Our workforce solutions and programs ensure the companies we partner with have the right people, the right process, and the right relationships, all at the right cost. DAHL’s size and service offerings enable us the flexibility to provide simple and affordable solutions adaptable to any enterprise’s current program, as well as future growth. Visit www.dahlconsulting.com for more information.
BusinessView all jobs at Dahl Consulting