Senior System Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior System Analyst
100% Remote, but must be currently located in FL, GA, IA, KS, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, PA, SD
Salary: $87,000 to $112,000 depending on experience and benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid parental leave, STD, LTD and a great PTO plan.
Sr Systems Analyst Position Description
The senior systems analyst is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting server, network and end-user systems and applications. Successful candidates for this role will have at least three years of administrating both Windows and Linux systems, applications, and environments, as well as, at least two years of administrating cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, and Oracle. The ideal candidate will be quick to learn, willing to help within the team and across other teams, be flexible and willing to see projects through to completion.
Key Areas Of Responsibility For The Position Include
- Maintain and troubleshoot server and network systems, including off-hours support
- Provide technical support to customers for server provided services
- Monitor the server & network environment, including, but not limited to, availability, threshold alarms, backups, security advisories, and take actions as necessary
- Install, configure, and test hardware and software server products, as necessary to provide services to internal and external customers
- Maintain operating system versions and patching on existing devices
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues related to the LAN/WAN
- Implement, support, and troubleshoot with customers for systems supported
- Upgrade network & server environment hardware and software, including working with users for a smooth transition
- Follow applicable processes and policies surrounding systems management, including change control, documented procedures, knowledge base entries, standards/specifications, etc.
- Generate technical documentation for use by other technical staff
- Provide input on technical solutions for customer products, issues, or problems
- Work with other staff in project teams
- Recommend to management ways in which the desktop/laptop and server services environment could be improved
- Provide project management support for infrastructure projects
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Bachelors degree in business or computer science; or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Two years minimum experience with at least two of these cloud-based services: AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, or Oracle Cloud.
- Experience with active directory services (both cloud and on-premise), IIS, VMware ESX, backup/restore solutions, Linux Administration, Linux Scripting, and patching/compliance software solutions.
- Experience supporting real estate company operations or real estate software applications preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Windows operating environment, and relational database environments.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies and specialized analysis, design and testing tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly effective interpersonal skills and customer relationship skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Work outside of core business hours required one or two nights a week.
- Gathering requirements and writing specifications.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Dahl ConsultingWhy Work Here?
We place the right people in the right seats at the right time.
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years. Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.