Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Wichita KS
This is a 12 month assignment with possibility for extension or conversion.
Pay Rate: $15/hour plus benefits (health, dental, life insurance, 401K)
- Shift Hours of Operation: M - F 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Currently all staff is working remotely from home through May 31st.
- Candidate needs to have WiFi available at home (cannot work from public place)
- Customer Service: Taking and servicing orders, answering questions and supporting processes that enable the business to deliver impeccable customer focus and outstanding service to Protein customers.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that orders are addressed in a timely and professional fashion while working in a cross functional environment to enable quick and efficient processes of support.
- Support senior customer service team members with day to day issues.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
- Possesses a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Team work and a positive attitude is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have dependable internet connection during work from home timeline.
- Must be able to work from home with minimal distractions and train remotely.
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with Order Management Systems.
- Associates degree in business or related field.
Our core business is sourcing, qualifying and matching skilled talent for the right roles. We have an excellent team of experienced and friendly recruiters who share the same passion for building long-term, sustainable relationships with our clients, consultants and candidates. We understand speed-to-market is critical within our industry, and can compete with the best of them... We know this because we are among the best of them!
DAHL specializes in workforce process management, vendor management services, as well as sourcing and staffing services. Our workforce solutions and programs ensure the companies we partner with have the right people, the right process, and the right relationships, all at the right cost. DAHL’s size and service offerings enable us the flexibility to provide simple and affordable solutions adaptable to any enterprise’s current program, as well as future growth. Visit www.dahlconsulting.com for more information.