Responsible for the overall execution of marketing strategies to provide Dahl Consulting (DAHL) a competitive edge in attracting top-quality consultants and ideal business partners through a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional methods of promotional/advertising tactics and communication/messaging. Responsible for the management of marketing-focused technologies/partners to create/coordinate innovative communication deliverables to both business (B2B) and consultant (B2C) audiences. This position requires a high level of collaboration with internal departments/resources, including staffing, sales, IT, operations, MSP, and leadership, as well as external vendors/platforms/technology partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develops and manages a comprehensive employer branding strategy to attract new businesses and consultants and oversees online employer reputation by managing references/review sites/pages and suggesting improvements/responses to feedback.
- Partners with the Director of Marketing and leadership team in developing, communicating and disseminating DAHL’s brand, purpose and values both internally and externally.
- Collaborates with DAHL’s sales and staffing teams for event coordination and networking activities to support key marketing initiatives that measurably increase business and consultant leads.
· Creates and implements strategies for building and maintaining an engaged consultant network/community, spearheading the development of a college recruitment strategy, in addition to management of consultant referral and loyalty programs.
- Works directly with DAHL’s staffing team to monitor/create/manage high-quality, high-performing job postings for career site and third-party job board distribution partners.
- Oversees social media strategy, manages social media accounts, creates content and builds fan/follower base on various social channels/networks. Works to continually increase reach, interaction, activity and lead generation.
- Designs and coordinates the publication of marketing materials/deliverables for sales, staffing, MSP and internal communication purposes, including sell sheets, sales drops, advertisements, flyers, signage, websites, presentations, RFP responses, quarterly business reviews and other graphically enhanced content pieces as needed, in alignment with brand standards.
· Researches marketing/advertising trends in the staffing/recruiting industry and/or competitors, as well as keeps abreast of new/emerging trends.
- Establishes and monitors project timelines to meet deadlines for delivery of products and materials.
- Accountable for creating and managing marketing deadlines/flowcharts, billing details reports and invoice reconciliations for DAHL’s marketing-related expenses.
- Fully supports all marketing initiatives, including vendor consulting, graphic design, public relations, advertisement/sponsorship purchasing, digital/online marketing, market research and other tasks as needed.
- Develops a strong understanding of all DAHL’s business services to effectively contribute to marketing planning and collateral.
This position has no personnel supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications and 3+ years of marketing experience.
· Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours (if needed) on assignments.
· Excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills.
· Proficient software experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· Digital marketing platform experience in Google Analytics, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.), mass email, Wordpress/Wix/Drupal, etc.
· Ability to balance multiple requests and priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various advertising mediums, both traditional and non-traditional.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and organization skills.
· Familiarity with optimal project management practices and ability to successfully drive complex projects to completion as either team leader or team member.
· 1-2 years of experience in a role involving staffing, HR and/or recruiting marketing practices.
· Recruiting platform knowledge of Indeed, CareerBuilder, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, etc.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner.
· Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude and the ability to effectively operate and make informed decisions quickly; ability to quickly adapt & course correct as needed.
· Understanding of basic design and creative principles.