Account Executives create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and carriers. The primary role is to proactively manage all services provided to our Private and High Net Worth clients while looking for ways to improve quality and add value. In this role, the Account Executive interacts with the Client Executive, other Account Executives, and all cross functional teams to improve the entire customer experience. Do all this while representing our agency in a manner consistent with our Core Values.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Develop and maintain a prospect pipeline using sound prospecting tools and methods
· Build and nurture relationships with referral sources and centers of influence within the community
· Prepare and provide premium quotations to prospects and clients per department service standards and procedures
· Present proposals to prospects and clients, close sales, and deliver policies
· Manage clients' risk and ensure all exposures are properly addressed
· Promptly identify and resolve all client issues in a timely manner
· Assist producers with onboarding of new clients
· Prepare invoices, binders, certificates, change requests, and all other related items accurately following agency service standards and procedures
· Maintain client account information in our agency management system and electronic files in accordance with established procedures
· Attend department meetings and agency training sessions
· Perform your job in such a manner that other employees will consider it a pleasure and privilege to work with you
· Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
· Confidentiality - Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with privacy guidelines including but not limited to HIPAA/HITECH as it relates to all divisions of Insurance.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
· Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Empathetic - Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
· Flexibility and Stress - Ability to be flexible and handle high stress situations in a professional manner.
· Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
· Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
· Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· Professionalism - Represent professionally both internally and externally at all times.
· Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
· Teamwork - Ability to be part of a team and work cohesively to achieve goals.
· Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
· Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree or work equivalent
Experience: 1 year experience in customer facing role required
2-3 years plus of experience in insurance industry preferred
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Certification and License: Property and Casualty licensed preferred, NOT required
- Other Requirements: Attend and complete programs of self-development that are deemed beneficial in the growth of this position. Ability to maintain professional working relationship with carrier partners.
Our core business is sourcing, qualifying and matching skilled talent for the right roles. We have an excellent team of experienced and friendly recruiters who share the same passion for building long-term, sustainable relationships with our clients, consultants and candidates. We understand speed-to-market is critical within our industry, and can compete with the best of them... We know this because we are among the best of them!
DAHL specializes in workforce process management, vendor management services, as well as sourcing and staffing services. Our workforce solutions and programs ensure the companies we partner with have the right people, the right process, and the right relationships, all at the right cost. DAHL’s size and service offerings enable us the flexibility to provide simple and affordable solutions adaptable to any enterprise’s current program, as well as future growth. Visit www.dahlconsulting.com for more information.