IT Help Desk Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $46,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the manufacturing industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an IT Help Desk Support Specialist for a direct hire position! Compensation for this role is $40,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year (DOE). Interested? Get more details below!
What you will do as an IT Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Oversee the daily performance of client computer systems. Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Help to set up equipment remotely for client use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Maintain Helpdesk records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to Team Leader and hardware, software departments for resolution
- Participate in rotating On-call assignments is required (nights, weekends & Holiday’s with a 6 week rotation)
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train clients in the proper use of our specific hardware or software
- Confer with team, clients, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades
What you will bring to the role as an IT Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Associates degree
- Experience in Microsoft XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Programming and database (MS SQL, Access) knowledge and experience
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Dahl ConsultingWhy Work Here?
We place the right people in the right seats at the right time.
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years. Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.