Human Resources Business Partner- Mitchell, SD
Dahl Consulting has teamed with our client in Mitchel to hire an advanced Human Resources professional. The Human Resources Business Partner will be a liaison between HR and management, providing process improvement and coaching on employee matters.
· Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
· Conducts meaningful, weekly meetings with business leaders and maintains an effective level of business literacy about the functional group’s financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
· May lead, mentor and cross-train direct reports to create a team of functional subject matter experts that support results-driven business goals and objectives.
· Communicates needs proactively within the HR Team and business management to develop integrated solutions to complex organizational challenges.
· Identifies and drives process improvement initiatives and fosters a continuous improvement culture that motivates staff and delivers results.
· Reviews trends, metrics and all relevant data in partnership with the HR Team to develop people-centric solutions, programs and policies to take the business function to the next level.
· 5+ years in advanced Human Resources work
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
· Employee relations and recruiting for all levels of the company
· Experience training for new hires, safety, etc.