CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT REP
ENTICING TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
Surgical Customer Service Support Rep
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Outbound collection calls for Purchase Orders
- Coordinates field inventory audits consignment stock.
- Process sales orders and direct delivery receipts (DDR).
- Answers inbound phone calls, emails or faxes from surgical customers.
- Issues return authorizations.
- Research orders and other actions to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Responsible for data quality, including self-audit of work.
- Associates degree (A.A.) required and/or Bachelor's degree (B.A.) preferred; or 2+ years call center/customers service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and write instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and an e-mail system such as Lotus Notes or Outlook.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Preferred experience with JDE and CRM.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence others.
- Highly structured approach with high attention to detail and proper documentation of all work.
- Regularly utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be patient, empathetic and passionate about identifying the correct solution and improving the end-user's quality of life (recognize that the end user/customer may be a CP employee).
- Self-driven, goal-oriented.
- Able to work well in cross-functional teams, independent yet a team player.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with the internal and external customers.
- Desire to deliver strong service results and working within a team environment are critical components of the position.
- Capability to use company systems and information processes to answer, log, and follow up all inquiries and caller issues in accordance with established department procedures.
Refer a friend for rewards www.dahl.jobs/refer-a-friend