Customer Care Engagement Representative | Temp-to-hire
Minneapolis | $16.90/hr to start
Dahl Consulting is partnering with a well-known Medical Device company centrally located in the Metro area for a Contract Engagement Representative Role!
This is amazing opportunity to learn and grow within a Global Company with ample upward opportunity!
Engagement Representatives are responsible for making high-volume outbound calls to both existing and potential End Users. You provide the End User with information regarding our products and our services, determine level of interest in sampling products, execute sample follow up and sell products. You also transfer interested End Users to dealers for purchase information or to Consumer Care Representatives for expert product advice and additional recommendations.
In addition to outbound dialing and selling, you will be responsible for data collection; ensuring required information is entered into a CRM system, and additional administrative duties as needed.
Most importantly, this position requires superior Customer Service skills over the phone, ability to consult and motivate End Users to try and buy products, the ability to learn quickly, multi task, and have excellent organizational abilities.
• Responsible for a minimum of 80+ calls per day, dependent on type of calls assigned
• Call End Users to determine need and match with product
• Perform data entry, and transfer calls
• Support cross functional needs
• Email communication if requested
• Meet established objectives and metrics
• Other administrative tasks as defined
• Handle inbound calls if needed or assigned
• Demonstrate a superior attitude and represent the Brand
• Associates degree or experience to match, Bachelors degree preferred
• 1-3 years of phone based customer service/call center experience, outbound preferred
• Ability to problem solve and provide benefits of products
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
• High level of enthusiasm drive and determination
• Excellent communication, investigation and listening skills
• Computer, CRM, and data entry experience
• Self motivated and able to remain focused independently
• Time management and ability to multitask a must
• Ability to work a flexible schedule from 7am-7pm Monday through Friday, based on business needs