Title: Customer Master Data Specialist
Location: Eagan MN
Duration: 3 months, potential to get extended/hired on
The Customer Master Data team is responsible for the efficient and effective management of customer master data. The Customer Master Data Specialist handles all internal inbound requests for new accounts or updates to existing accounts in accordance with divisional policies to ensure the accuracy and quality of customer master data.
The hours for this position are 8:00am – 4:45pm, Monday – Friday.
• Fast pace Inbound Call Center Setting
• Applies knowledge of divisional CMD policies to ensure high data quality of customer master data in Mainframe, SAP, JD Edwards or AS400 system environments.
• Establishes correct field rep and contract alignments to ensure rep receives proper sales credit and commission and customer receives proper pricing.
• Applies appropriate data cleansing tools to review and audit CMD data; researches potential duplicate records; ensures compliance with naming and address standards
• Utilizes the appropriate application tools and available resources to manage workload and complete assigned duties ensuring commitments are delivered on time.
• Creates and maintains individual plans/goals that reflect daily, weekly, monthly and yearly objectives. Actively strives to achieve goals/objectives.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience in customer service or a business environment; additional education may be substituted in part
• Post secondary degree completed or in progress
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Proven analytical experience with high aptitude for research, analysis, and problem solving skills
• Customer service focused; ability to partner with internal/external contacts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail, with focus on data quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with mainframe, SAP, JD Edwards or AS400
• Demonstrated initiative with ability to work both independently and with a team
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to a changing environment