- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Do you have experience in accounting and finance? Check out this new role! Dahl Consulting is currently partnering with a leader in the manufacturing industry. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring a Cost Accountant for a permanent position! Interested? Get more details below.
- Worksite Location: St. Cloud, MN (hybrid)
- Compensation: $65,000-$80,000 annually
Cost Accountant Job Description
The Cost Accountant has the opportunity to work closely across the finance team and with plant leadership. The ideal candidate is able to immediately make an impact and has exposure to a variety of plant operations.
What you’ll do as a Cost Accountant:
- Deliver accurate and timely inventory valuation
- Provide costing of all products in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare profitability analysis and review of product margins
- Prepare and complete quarterly standard cost role related to changes in raw material cost
- Drive continuous improvement and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation
- Perform monthly accounting closure procedures to include journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
What you’ll bring to the Cost Accountant role:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience
- ERP system experience
- Experience in manufacturing accounting and SOX preferred
- Business-minded with effective communication skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present financial data
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
We place the right people in the right seats at the right time.
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years. Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Dahl ConsultingSaint Cloud, MN
WebsiteView All Dahl Consulting Jobs
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.