Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Frederick MD
This is a 3-4 month assignment with possibility for extension.
Pay Rate: $18/hour plus benefits (health, dental, life insurance, 401K)
To support 3 – 6 sales managers and 30-50 sales and service associates. This individual will manage and prioritize requests from these associates, and ensure that all reporting and correspondence is completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. This position acts as a liaison between field sales and service associates and corporate sales managers, who primarily interact with large, multi-unit accounts.
- Prepare correspondence, presentation, reports and other special projects for designated sales managers.
- Maintains and compiles monthly sales calendars and rosters.
- Orders, coordinates and follows up on machine orders for field sales and service associates.
- Orders new hire supplies, including uniforms, safety supplies, business cards and personalized stickers.
- Works with field sales and service associates and corporate credit to manage and resolve customer related credit issues.
- Completes other duties as assigned by office supervisor, including special projects such as bulletins and sales contest reporting.
- Provide account pricing to local sales and service associates, as needed.
- Provide back-up for the other members of the administrative team in the local office.
- Collect quarterly IRS Mileage Reporting from teams.
- Track sales results and initiative completion in Excel Workbooks.
- Process billing requests for payment of outside vendors.
- Order office supplies.
- Three to five years of administrative office experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, with experience interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a strong Team environment where each associate contributes to the success of the entire team.