Title: Part-Time Evening/Weekend Reference and Circulation Technical Assistant
Daemen College Library seeks a part-time evening circulation technical assistant. The hours are Fridays from 3pm to 11pm during the academic year. Duties include supervision of circulation, student workers and general library oversight.
- Oversees and manages all Circulation Desk functions during evening hours until the RIC/Library closes.
- Conducts or supervisees all clerical functions dealing with stack maintenance.
- Assists in performing inter-library loan clerical duties.
- Supervises and trains a large number of student employees during evening hours.
- Works closely with the Reference Librarian in charge to assist all Library users.
Bachelor's degree required. MLS or library experience and previous supervisory experience preferred.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter in a single attachment via http://daemen.applicantpro.com. Review of applicants begins immediately and continues until position is filled.
Daemen College is an AA/EOE and strongly encourages applications from women, veterans, people of color, individuals with disabilities and candidates who will contribute to and support the cultural fluency and diversity of our campus. Apply directly at https://daemen.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Job Start/End Date: 18-Sep-2019 (EST)
Department: Library Services/Research and Information Commons
Location: Amherst, NY, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Part Time