- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommends products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answers customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimates or quotes pricing, contract terms, and delivery dates.
- Consults with clients after sales.
- Excellent communication skills / outbound calling and emailing abilities.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years in a sales, sales support, or customer service focused role
- Vape industry experience preferred but not required
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must be able to sit or stand for hours at a time
- Identify, develop and qualify business sales opportunities through prospecting activities, including contact discovery, cold calling and lead qualification activities.
- Proactively develops strong business relationships using telephone and email resources to prospect accounts by providing exemplary service and support.
- Acts as a consultant while selling products, provides solutions to exceed customer expectations, prepares quotes, follows up on orders, and solves client-related problems.
- Ability to identify the decision makers among the targeted leads or new accounts in order to start sales process
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Cold calling experience is a must (1-3 years).
- Two or more years of prior job-related in sales or related field with a proven track record of consistent revenue growth.
- Successfully exhibits suggestive and/or selling habits.
- Located in Sylmar, CA, 91342 - must be able to commute to our office full time.