Daasity is looking for a senior manager or director of analytics with 5-8 years of business and marketing analytics experience. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of eCommerce business concepts, technical experience with SQL and business intelligence tools, and experience delivering impactful analysis directly to clients or key decision makers.
We work with a number of high-growth eCommerce clients in evolving markets making for an exciting, challenging work environment where problem solvers thrive. We are creating the tools and providing the insights our clients need to succeed, working as integrated partners in driving growth and profitability.
- Manage client relationships, working directly with clients to understand their business, data structures, and KPIs; use that knowledge and data to produce business-critical reports, building dashboards and reporting that will have a direct impact on decision making
- Implement BI platforms (primarily Looker) for clients, developing an understanding of their business and data to design valuable reports and dashboards
- Turn our clients into data-driven organizations
- Design and implement databases with robust and scalable structures
- Manage a team of other analysts in creating data-driven tools and solutions for clients
- Solving business-critical problems with your available toolset and expanding that toolset to take on more challenging and unique opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5-8+ years of business analyst, marketing analyst, or business experience
- Economics, Math, Business or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience; MBA / advanced degree a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL (primarily Postgres or Redshift but other knowledge also a plus)
- Knowledge and understanding of data structures and database concepts
- Proven ability to manage client relationships and deliver outstanding results to clients
- Understanding of business concepts and how data can be used to drive decision making and improve results
- Knowledge of Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of Looker or other BI tools a plus
- Ability to distill data and create meaningful analysis to drive business decisions an absolute must!
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Job Type: Full Time (40 hour week)
- Salary/Wage: Commensurate with skills / experience
- Flexible Work Hours