DaVinci Roofscapes Lenexa, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Come join the team at DaVinci Roofscapes, a fast growing, Lenexa, Kansas based roofing material manufacturing company! Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision - available day one!
We are now hiring experienced Inspector Packers for day and night shift. Position pays $14.00/hr. Night Shift Differential $1.75 per night shift hours worked. Sign-On Bonus $500-$1,000, based on experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is primarily responsible for observing continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications by performing the following duties.
- Inspect product while following all written quality, stacking, and safety procedures
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Visually inspect products for defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications
- Trim excess material from parts, using knives, and grinds scrap plastic for reuse
- Ensure quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meet customer specifications
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiency
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Ability to control operations of equipment or systems
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, ability to take time to understand the points being made
- Determine causes of operating errors and resolution
- Ability to time movement or the movements of a piece of equipment in anticipation of changes in the speed and/or direction of a moving object or scene
- Ability to focus on a single source of sound in the presence of other distracting sounds
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment.
- Needs knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Electric pallet jack
- Shrink wrapper
- Handheld propane torch
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
DaVinci RoofscapesWhy Work Here?
Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision - available day one!
Roofing material manufacturing company
13890 W. 101st StreetLenexa, KS
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at DaVinci Roofscapes