Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy interfacing with people? Do you enjoy working in a family oriented environment? Do you enjoy having the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities?
DaMar Staffing Solutions of Indianapolis (“DaMar”) is a premier boutique recruitment firm offering full-service contingency base solutions for administrative and professional level staffing for all industries. The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for identifying talent by leveraging various talent sourcing tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned)
- Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls and taking messages and delivering to appropriate team members.
- Greet all visitors with a positive, helpful attitude including following the appropriate check in procedures for candidates arriving for interviews. Ensure that all candidates have an initial great experience.
- Notify appropriate team members of visitor arrival.
- Ensure that front office area is tidy including cleaning areas with glass; ensuring that the visitor desk chairs are pushed in; magazines are neat; refill pens as necessary; and other things as assigned or needed.
- Prepare and update candidate interview calendar daily, reach out to each scheduled candidate to confirm interview, alert team in morning meetings of interviews and any changes.
- Ensure that candidate check-in forms stay stocked by making copies as necessary. (Data sheets, FFCRA, 8850 forms, etc.).
- Answer inquiries from employees in the areas of Paychex Flex, Sling, new hire documents, etc.
- Contact candidates to alert them of paycheck pick up when necessary.
- Support office staff with administrative task including inputting prescreens, candidate profile scrubbing in Zoho, scheduling candidate interviews and completing preliminary prescreens.
- Effectively supports the mission and values of the organization. Capable of paying attention to detail, focused and follow directions
- At least 5 plus years of experience working as the first point of contact in a business office setting. Recruitment, HR or Customer Service experience a plus.
- Previous experience supporting multiple team members in an administration capacity.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Organized with a high-level attention to detail, accuracy and follow up while managing sensitive information.
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) with all levels of personnel, as well as external clients and candidates.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); other databases
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (30 minutes to 1 hour lunch)
- Starting pay: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly with an option to increase pay after 90 days
DaMar Staffing Solutions of IndianapolisWhy Work Here?
If you're looking for a new challenge, DaMar Staffing is the place for potential high-performing leaders.
DaMar Staffing Solutions of Indianapolis (“DaMar”) is a premier boutique recruitment firm. The DaMar model offers on demand solutions at an affordable price. DaMar Staffing Solutions is the place for professional level staffing for all industries .
Get fresh Part Time Front Desk Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.