Swing Shift - Call Center / Appointment Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have been in business for a decade and currently have 30 locations in 12 different states and growing! DaBella has been recognized for Qualified Remodeling Magazine as the #1 Roofing company in the United States for 2020/2021, while COVID has been a challenge for a lot of business, we have been able to grow within these difficult times by providing essential work, and lucrative bonus pay outs to our employees!
DaBella is urgently hiring Call Center Representatives who want to get their foot in the door with one of the fastest growing home improvement companies in the country! We are looking for individuals who strive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment that gives you opportunity to make more than just an hourly wage for doing your job! The ideal candidate will enjoy building rapport/urgency with every homeowner to address their home improvements needs and schedule appointments for our sales representatives.
Status: Full Time
- $16.75 base hourly pay + Uncapped Bonus Plan
- Our average Call Center Agents are earning $1,200 every month on top of their hourly wage! While our top performers are exceeding $2,500 in just uncapped bonus potential!
- Swing Shift: 1:30 PM - 9:00 PM - No weekends required!
- Opportunity for advancement into inbound, confirmation, mentoring and leadership roles
- Schedule appointments with homeowners for free estimates on home improvement projects – No Cold Calling
- Follow up with previous customers that have visited our website/social media platforms for information, and/or inquired into getting a free estimate
- Learning about homeowners remodeling needs – regarding projects such as roofing/siding/windows/gutters and bath/shower
- Establishing relationships and setting up expectations with homeowners on what to expect during their appointment
- Meetings with management to improve and create personal growth/development plans
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Ability to meet/exceed production standards
- Provide a great customer service experience to our clients
- Previous experience within a call center is a PLUS
- Must be 18 years or older
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Major Holidays Off
- Company Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
** this is NOT a remote work from home position **
To learn more about DaBella visit us at www.DaBella.us
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at DaBella