Military Veteran--Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transitioning military personnel will find a home in DaBella where the skills you learned through service are valued and can be applied to daily successes and result in rapid growth opportunities! Bring your grit, integrity, and courage to DaBella where we share your drive and commitment to success.
Your years of service are easily transferable to a Sales Representative position and your skills would be rewarded and channeled here. DaBella is a company built from the ground up on military values such as:
· Extreme ownership, servant leadership, loyalty, and determination
As the country’s fastest growing home improvement company, with 100+ new locations opening in the next decade, we need someone who can keep up.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Who you are:
- Driven and persistent towards achieving goals
- Naturally self-motivated and assertive
- Excellent people and communication skills. Ability to speak with confidence to homeowners.
- Growth and leadership oriented
Who we are:
- We create leaders and fast track careers
- We’re transforming home improvement in 13 states (and counting!)
What we offer:
- Two weeks of paid training ($200 per day = $2,000 in 2 weeks)
- Up to $70k - $90k first year earners –top performers earn $100k-$120k+ yearly!
- Sales Lead and General Manager training programs
- Leads provided, no cold sourcing—a closers paradise!!
- Monthly incentives, and other bonuses!
Learn more about DaBella at www.DaBella.us
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DaBella