DaBella is currently looking to add to our growing team, We are seeking a Financial Controller who is result-driven, and goal oriented with a passion and drive for data and accuracy. We are the #1 ROOFING company in the United States and are quickly expanding with over 20+ locations in 11 different states we are striving to Transform the Home Improvement Industry. DaBella stands behind its Core Values which are We Lead. We Care. We Grow!
If you are ready for a new challenge and are looking for tons of opportunity for growth and development APPLY TODAY!
The Controller will take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. Familiarity with audits, invoices and budget preparations are a must while demonstrating interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
- Experience with job costing, earned value, and percent complete analysis preferred.
- Evaluating existing processes and making recommendations to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Managing team of AP & AR Specialists
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Researching technical accounting issues for compliance
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Providing training in AP/AR processes
- Monitoring and confirming financial condition by conducting audits and establishing internal controls; providing information to external/internal auditors.
- Audit Costs of Good Sold for construction projects.
- Recommending benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Additional duties as needed
- Experience in ERP system implementation preferred
- 5+ years within a Senior Accounting role with at least two in either the construction, home improvement or manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters/CPA /CMA Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures; results oriented, with little supervision
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with effective and concise communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong ethics and analytical and problem-solving skills
To learn more about DaBella visit our website at www.DaBella.us