The Project Coordinator oversees specific, product based projects over a variety of markets, throughout the company. Some of the duties include quality control, project completion schedules, and properly invoicing.
- Status: Mon - Friday 8:00 - 5:00PM
- Pay rate: $17.00-$18.00
- Work with vendors, sub-contractors, customers, and sales team on multiple projects at a time to ensure project deadlines and logistics proceed according to plan
- Proactively pursue problem resolution with Office Managers and installers
- Ensure project reporting is accurate and all goals are met daily
- Register warranties on the day completion is received and submitted to AP/AR
- Review Sub-Contractors invoicing and ensure accurate payment is reflected
- Conduct Commission Adjustments/ Contractor Back Charges when changes in a job arise
- Process customer refunds as necessary, working with AP/AR or finance to resolve
- Ability to stick to and meet deadlines for project orders/installation
- Attend weekly project progress meetings and communicate with management team on the status of each project
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Drive proactive customer service/customer care
- Provide an end of day report to your supervisor
- Operational and project management expertise is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proven management skills to drive agendas
- Effectively navigate computer programs with ease. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to make decisions quickly, manage simultaneous activities
- Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- Must have experience working with internal and external teams, vendors included
Powered by JazzHR
Continuous growth opportunities!
Why Work Here?One of the fastest growing home improvement companies in the U.S! Continuous growth opportunities!
Looking to change up your career? We Lead. We Care. We Grow.