Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern
Da Vinci’s WMS empowers companies of all sizes and all industries to meet the increasing demands of today’s supply chain challenges, with sophisticated warehouse, transportation, yard, and labor management.
Formerly known as “WDG Corp”, we are a rapidly growing provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) in the Supply Chain Management industry. Da Vinci Unified (DVU), the company’s premier cloud-based product is one of the leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) platforms in the cloud market that is expected to grow 500% in the next 5 years. Da Vinci also offers fully integrated Transportation Management (TMS), Yard Management (YMS), Labor Management (LMS), and 3PL Billing modules.
Our WMS industry is in the early SaaS adoption phase, and this role will offer significant responsibility and growth potential as the company targets 10x growth in the next 5 years.
At Da Vinci, we want smart, motivated people that are looking to make an impact at our rapidly growing, small company. We are looking for people that will be a strong addition to our company culture and values.
- Customer Focused – Our customer’s success is our success. We go above and beyond to make sure we provide exceptional solutions and support that “delights” our customers
- Pursuit of Excellence – We are dedicated to providing first class products and services and invest the time to achieve this objective. This includes a drive for continued learning to master one’s area of expertise and expand skill sets
- Helping Others Succeed – We are a team-oriented environment that thrives on collaboration, sharing knowledge, and empowering & supporting others to succeed in their roles. As a rapidly growing company with many new employees, this is a cornerstone of our culture
- All About Results – Our team understands that positive outcomes and achieving goals are paramount to our success. We give employees the flexibility to achieve their results along with holding each other accountable to build a positive environment of high performance
- Forward Thinking – Planning and looking ahead is part of our DNA. This includes thinking about how decisions today set us up for success for the short-term and long-term, as well as taking incremental steps to achieve the company’s long-term vision to be an industry leader If our purpose and our values resonate with you, please read on about our need for a Digital Marketing Intern!
- The Digital Marketing Intern will also be expected to help with other projects and marketing needs, such as market research, reporting, content writing, and more
- Perform search engine optimization, link reviews, tagging, link building, and keyword research
- Assist in reporting and data analysis to identify trends, monitor results, and recommend optimizations to digital campaigns
- Assist with content creation, including website, email and other creative campaigns
- Assist with paid digital media campaigns as needed, including Paid Search, Social Advertising, and Remarketing campaigns
- Create and update best practices documentation, marketing collateral, project management and tracking documentation
What you’ll need
- Must be a recent college graduate or currently enrolled in school
- We need someone available Monday through Friday for a minimum of 20hrs+/week and at least 3 days a week working from our headquarters in Anaheim, CA
- Have experience or the desire to learn how become a great digital marketer
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, are essential
- Professional presentation, timeliness, team mentality, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask, must be able to listen and follow directions from lead strategists, and meet deadlines
Powered by JazzHR
Da VinciAnaheim, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.