Sales Account Manager - Mid-America
- Posted: over a month ago
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of precision molded rubber, plastic, and TPE products for OEM companies in multiple fields, including medical, aerospace, and defense. Da/Pro is looking for a Sales Account Manager to service Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, & Wyoming. The qualified candidate should be located near a major hub airport or the Tulsa, OK area.
The ideal candidate understands the OEM buying experience and the value they bring to the partnership. This professional is comfortable developing dynamic strategies to assess customer challenges, find optimal solutions, and promote symbiotic growth. The candidate will work closely with our technical and engineering team to bring a consultative selling approach to customers. This person ensures existing accounts are routinely accommodated and grown while coordinate new growth within the territory.
Account Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate territory vision for support and required coordination.
- Ensure those territory strategies are consistent with Da/Pro's vision and strategic direction.
- Develop insights to maximize sales efforts that result in new clients.
- Own the customer relationship and the necessary follow-through for the assigned territory.
- Effectively communicate market trends and needs through KPIs.
- Develop a clear understanding of Da/Pro business practices, including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, and code of ethics.
Account Manager Requirements:
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Business is required.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with a strong preference for rubber, plastics, or engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing sales experience is required.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, a high level of interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with the customer and develop strong personal working relationships at all organizational levels are a must.
- Knowledge of effective industrial sales techniques with a passion to learn new strategies.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks concurrently and to work independently.
- Must be proficient with Windows-based applications and Microsoft Office applications.
- Up to 75% travel required in the designated territory.
- Salary package is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Company offers medical, dental and vision insurance, bonuses and a 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Da/Pro Rubber, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Da/Pro Rubber, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?