Da/Pro Rubber is hiring Product Inspectors for the following shifts in our Broken Arrow (601 N Poplar Ave) and Owasso / North Tulsa (6712 N Canton Ave) facilities:
Owasso 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:00pm) Monday - Friday
Owasso 3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:00am) Sunday - Thursday
Broken Arrow 3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:00am) Sunday - Thursday
We have more manufacturing jobs available in the Tulsa area. Also see our other production, assembly line and inspection positions.
The Product Inspector is responsible for inspecting, sorting and weighing manufactured rubber components in various shapes and sizes. Uses microscope, magnifying glass and various other hand tools such as tweezers, scissors and q-tips.
Wage increases available after 30 days and 6 months for strong work performance. Stay bonus available for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Inspect manufactured products for conformance to specifications
- Separate components with defects including but not limited to cracks, marks, holes, tears and contamination
- Notify supervisor of excessive defects on any particular component
- Document accepted/rejected counts on product paperwork
OTHER NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Speak to others to convey information effectively
- Use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions to problems
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to accurately weigh, count and document inspection results
- Some experience entering data into a computer required
- Strong attention to detail
Da/Pro participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug testing.