The Press Machine Operator is responsible for operating and tending to the press machines to mold, shape and form rubber components. The ideal candidate is responsible, dedicated and hard-working. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Individuals in this machine operator position stand for long periods of time, perform some moderate lifting and must be able to push/pull.
We have more manufacturing jobs available in the Tulsa area. Also see our other production and machine operator positions including Mill Operator and Machine Operator.
Wage increases available after 30 days and 6 months for strong work performance. $250 Retention Bonus available for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
We have press operator positions available at our 601 N Poplar Ave. Broken Arrow AND
6712 N Canton Ave. Tulsa/Owasso facilities for the following shifts:
Broken Arrow 2nd Shift 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday
Broken Arrow 3rd Shift midnight - 8:00 am Sunday - Thursday
Owasso 2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday
Owasso 3rd Shift 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Sunday - Thursday
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review job documents for details and instructions to determine procedures and settings for pressing rubber components
- Load rubber components on to molds
- Monitor press machine operation and observe lights and gauges in order to detect press machine malfunctions
- Notify supervisors when rubber component and or molds don’t meet standards
- Provide the quality inspector with sample of finished product and make adjustments to mold as recommended by the production supervisor
- Clean excess product from press machine molds as needed, using various tools such air hoses and solutions such as soap with water
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to understand instructions and to convey information to others effectively
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Basic computer skills to enter data from processed orders
- Must be able to use basic hand tools
- Some lifting required
Da/Pro participates in E-verify and conducts pre-employment drug screenings.