Da/Pro Rubber is hiring Assembly Line Auditors (also known as Line Checkers) for our 2nd shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) and 3rd shift (11:00 pm - 7:00 am) for our North Tulsa/Owasso facility.
Job duties - Line Checker
- Pulls samples from each press during production and evaluates for quality defects.
- Reviews job travelers, drawings, control plans and other documents for product requirements.
- Communicates the details of the results of sample inspections.
The line checker job requires use of various tools including microscope, magnifying glass, calipers, micrometers, leak test units, tweezers and scissors.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for math and computer data entry
- Experience in manufacturing inspection preferred.
Da/Pro participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug testing.