Quality Inspector II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Irvine, CA
Security Clearance Requirements: No Clearance Required, US Citizenship Required.
DZYNE Technologies is building a highly skilled team that thrives in the creation of new air and ground vehicles. The candidate will work in a manufacturing environment where projects are expected to meet rigorous quality expectations.
The successful candidate will have a key role in our manufacturing environment; as a quality inspector, the candidate will always be on the floor and will have a direct impact on quality processes. This person must have a strong understanding of aircraft fabrication and the quality systems required to prevent the occurrence of defects.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Provide detailed in-process inspections on electrical and mechanical assemblies, using detailed drawings, work instructions, and established processes to verify conformance to design requirements.
- Identify, document, and resolve production and test anomalies in accordance with prescribed procedures and pursue corrective action as required.
- Communicate and help resolve quality-related issues.
- Document production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes as required.
- Interface with engineering and production to resolve nonconforming material issues.
- Uphold quality expectations above schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in an aviation, aerospace, or mechanical hardware environment.
- Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
- Experience inspecting solder, crimping, conformal coating, staking, and surface mounted devices in accordance with IPC-J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 standards.
- Knowledgeable with ISO 9001 / AS9100 Quality Management Systems are a plus.
- Wire harness experience in accordance with NASA-STD-8739. 3 and 8739.4 and/or IPC-A-620 standards
- Experience working with root cause analysis and corrective action systems.
- Proficient with computers and have the ability to use MS Office.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, such as a general office environment to an environment where inclement weather may subject to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc.
Travel required (10%). Travel to our test facility in Utah. Requires periods of non-traditional hours, including consecutive nights or weekends, when necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have the ability to stoop, stand, climb, and occasionally lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine
- Involves movement between departments, floors, and worksites to facilitate work
DZYNE Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, DZYNE Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which our company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at DZYNE Technologies