Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
As a DXP Sales Professional, you should expect to:
- Service accounts after a period of training and transition.
- Grow our existing business of rotating equipment, as well as service/repair business in the Philadelphia and South New Jersey territory.
- Expand our existing business into new or underserved accounts.
- Integrate and further entrench yourself, and DXP, into the very fabric of our customers businesses.
- Do what you say you will do, when you say you will do it. Develop and hone your listening skills.
- Be mindful of how youll be perceived in all aspects of customer communication and relationships.
- Develop the deep and detailed technical expertise required for the job, have a terrific attitude, dress appropriately, and be coachable.
- Youll have access to training, and will receive mentorship and support. Youre expected to be a self-starter with a desire to compete. More details:
- Upon successful completion of training, youll be deployed to the field. At that time, you will be placed on the standard DXP-Ohio River Valley Regional Incentive Compensation Plan.
- You will be required to become expert at operating various Apple devices to maximize your productivity.
- Approved home office expenses will be reimbursed, such as internet service, and standard office supplies.
Sales expenses will be reimbursed through expense reports including travel, out of town dining, hotel and lodging,
- entertainment and miscellaneous expenses.
Entertainment for customer relationship development including tickets to various sports events as available.
Qualifications of the Sales Professional include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering degree preferred
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia or willing to relocate to the area
All DXP Sales Professionals must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test, background/reference check, DMV check, and accept the conditions in our standard regional Employment Agreement. All candidates must also be free from, or have a written release from, any employment agreements that would possibly prevent you from working for DXP. You will need to be able to learn certain computer skills, as well as writing skills, public speaking skills, presentation skills, and sales skills. You must be coachable, and be ready to learn. You will have to be tenacious, self-starting, competitive, collaborative, hungry, and humble.
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V