Customer Service Representative
DXP Enterprises Evansville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding company products and services
- Processing customer phone orders
- Checking availability of stock and shipping dates
- Quoting prices, filling orders to customer specifications and processing sales data via computer
- Assisting the outside sales team by preparing price quotes and sourcing products
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Prior inside sales/customer service experience is a plus
- Data entry skills, organization, multi-tasking and customer focus is required
- The ability to stay organized and self-sufficient will be a priority
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required.
- Regular in-person attendance required
- Normal business hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Physical Demand: N/A
Working Conditions: Office
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
Today, DXP is a publicly traded professional distribution management company that provides products and services to a variety of industries through its Innovative Pumping Solutions (IPS), Supply Chain Services and MROP Products and Services.
DXP continues to stay on the leading edge of technology, training and products while attracting and retaining the best employees. Our corporate strategy is simply to be the best solution for the industrial customer.
Founded as Southern Engine and Pump Company in 1908, DXP was re-chartered in 1979 as Sepco Industries and renamed DXP Enterprises, Inc. in 1996. Over the years, we have strengthened our ability to support our customers by acquiring a diverse group of companies with a powerful corporate focus on product expertise, technical services and Industrial MRO supply chain management. Today, DXP is a publicly traded professional distribution management company that provides products and services to a variety of industries through its Innovative Pumping Solutions (IPS), Supply Chain Services and MROP Products and Services. DXP continues to stay on the leading edge of technology, training and products while attracting and retaining the best employees. Our corporate strategy is simply to be the best solution for the industrial customer.