Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Site Safety Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe work environment while working for customers
- Site safety supervision
- Rig up and Rig down H2S equipment
- Service and repair breathing air equipment
- Service and repair fire extinguishers
- Confined space
- Hot work
- Multi-gas monitors
- All aspects of job safety
- Acceptable driving record
- All "New Hires" are subject to a 90 day evaluation period